There are 50 powerful LED with an angle of 120 degrees to provide 1000 lumen output of light from this compact outdoor lamp.
Environment Friendly – Up to 19% solar powered light conversion. Six hours of sunlight can provide a whole night of illumination.
Long Battery Life – The 3.7V, 18650-lithium battery yields an output of 1800mAh with charge and discharge protection.
All Seasons – Waterproof IP65, and heat and frost resistant. Can withstand the cold winters and hot summers throughout the United States.
Easy to Install – A recommended height of 6 to 10 feet is recommended to hang. Install using the enclosed screws inserted into the existing holes.
3 Lighting Modes:
To cycle through the lighting modes, press and hold the button on the front for 3 seconds.
- When motion is detected, the light comes on bright and extinguishes after about 15 seconds of no motion.
- During hours of no/low light a constant dim light is immitted which becomes brighter when motion is detected. The light returns to dim after about 15 seconds of no motion.
- During hours of no/low light the light remains on all the time in the brightest capacity.
The light will extinguish during daylight and the solar panels will recharge.
This wall lamp has a memory function. If the wall is not fully charged during the day, and automatically turns off, when the light needs to be restarted, the wall lamp will default to the mode set before the mode is turned off, and there is no need to re-adjust the mode.
- Material: PC+ABS
- Light Source: 50COB can reach 1000LM
- 3 Lighting Modes: Motion Sensing Only; Dim-light + Motion Sensing; Full Light Static-On
- Detecting mode: Light & Motion Sensing
- Solar panel: Monocrystalline silicon 5.5V 1.43W
- Battery:7V 1800mAh 18650-lithium with charge and discharge protection
- Output power: 2V/7W
- Charging time: 6 hours in the sun
- PIR sensing angle: 120 degrees
- Sensing distance: 8-10 meters
- Product size: 4”x5.5”
- Waterproof: IP65