Now-a-days, everything is electronic, so why shouldn’t your jacket be too!
Presenting CALDO-X… Your Heated Jacket for 2021 and beyond!
On the heals of the tremendous success of Caldo we bring you the new Xtreme version… CALDO-X!
CALDO-X is a fashionable, insulated puffer jacket that can take you from the grocery store to the ski slopes and everywhere in between.
With heating panels made of ultra-fine carbon fiber lining the upper back, collar and front pockets, you will be wrapped in warmth. An advanced heat-trapping insulated layer and water-resistant material protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Protect your phone and other valuables away from the heat of the front pockets by storing them safely inside the right upper chest pocket. Plug in your power bank and store it in the inside zipper pocket located on the lower left-hand side.
Fashioned with flat zipper panels, stylish zipper pulls and a detachable hood, you will look good as you face the winter elements.
- 8-hour usage time
- USB power bank operated (not included)
- 3 Heat settings
- 2 external HEATED zippered pockets
- 1 internal NON-HEATED pocket
- 1 internal zippered pocket with USB plug for power bank (not included)
- Detachable hood
- Ultra-fine carbon fiber heating panels
- Heat panels lining upper back, collar and outside zippered pockets
- Advanced heat-trapping insulated layer
- High-quality cotton
- Machine Washable – Gentle Cycle
CALDO-X will keep you toasty warm and looking good too! Available in 3 fashionable colors*: Black, Navy, and Denim Blue
Available Sizes: S – XL
Sizing Chart: See attached photo
- Connect power bank charger (not included) to the USB plug inside the inner pocket of jacket.
- Power on the power bank and long press the button located on the outside upper chest of the jacket.
- The jacket will begin heating up at the highest level of Red.
- Press the button and second & third time to cycle through the other heating levels.
- Long press for 3 seconds to activate the heating
- Red light = highest temperature
- White light = medium temperature
- Blue light = lowest temperature
- Long press for 3 seconds again to turn it off
NOTE: The power bank must stay plugged into the jacket and turned-on during use. The jacket does not charge.
- Remove power bank charger before washing the jacket.
- Hand wash or machine wash on cold, gentle cycle.
- Air dry or machine dry on low.
- Not recommended for long extended periods of use.
- Use of high temperature water or strong detergents can damage the jacket.
- Do not engage the heat of the jacket if the jacket is wet.
- At the first signs of any unusual product performance turn off the power and stop use.
- Length of use is dependent on the capacity of the power bank charger being used.